Clicking on Top 10

Participant count
  • Participant list

danteBirosel
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I dont know if anyone else is getting annoyed by this but when i click on a Top 10 from the list, and when the thread loads, it loads to another page and a random post that i have not even read yet. Is there someway where we can click the thread link and it will just take us to the first post of the thread?

But if anyone else, dont really care about this, dont mind me... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dante

I think the way it works is by the last time you logged in to show you all posts after that.. But other times it just seems to be random.. It would be nice if it actually showed you the last unread post instead, or simply just go to the thread if it not.. There maybe a different plugin for vbulletin that works better, or maybe it could be adjusted.. It would put a bigger load on the server though..

Oh well, maybe goob or one of the mods can look into it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.