clearst amp/sub?

cadillac1892

i would like the loudet clearest soudning combo for my 94 caddy seville sts,..

right now i have a memphis 75x4 to power my kicker resolution highs,..

i was thinking about 2 jl w7's with a six channel phoenix gold reactor,. i like power along with clear,.

suggestions please

ok the JL audio subs are excellent and phoenix gold amps are very good too but you dont need a six channel amp for two subs, your best bet is get a JL audio amp because the w7 is a 1.5 ohm sub and JL audio is the only company i know of that makes an amp stable at 1.5 ohms!

ok....u wanna be loud?

Consider the following subs which will give th W7 a run for its money, in all respects -

1. IDMax

2. Crystal

3. DD 9012/9512

4. Beyond Audio

5. OZ Audio

6. Eclipse DVCs

Any of these will hit tight, accurate and loud with a good box and good amp.

i'd run the w7's for clarity. but it's always a compromise, ya know? i take it you are going to have the 6 channel amp run the whole system? p-g's amps are incredible. my brother is running a couple of ti's in his truck and they are clean as a whistle, and plenty loud. the w 7's have the ability to pound out a lot of bass and stay mighty clean. sounds like a nice setup to me.

Best subs I've ever heard were Diamond Audio MacDaddy 12"s. They are expensive, but the excursion, stiffness, and THUMP is amazing. I just wish I could afford them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

forgot: if u want clear amp, the diamond d7 amps are amazing.

and u think stable to 1 1/2 ohm is good? The diamonds can go down to about a 1/4 ohm!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.