Clearing the shelves! Audison, CDT, powerbass, and Ultra!

Vertex Audio
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Los Angeles
Item(s) for Sale:

Yo! We need to clear the shelves and make way for some new inventory. Some of this is from trade ins and also things from our own rides. All of this a guaranteed to work or your money back. Some of these items are BNIB and come with manufacture warranty.

1. Audison SRx1 Mono Amp

2. CDT ES 03 MB BNIB

3. CDT ES 03 BNIB

4. Power Bass 4 Band Graphic Equalizer SOLD

5. 3 CDT CL-6ex coaxials BNIB

6. 2 Ultra A-12 12" SQ subwoofer BNIB

7. CDT HD-62 set

1. $100 shipped

2. $65 shipped

3. $60 shipped

4. $20 shipped

5. $70 each shipped

6. $100 each shipped

7. $225 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Thanks,

Andrew B

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
great price on the Ultra Subs. a solid product!
Yea, these Ultra subs are really really nice, no one seems to want to give them a chance tho. Would you be interested on doing a review on one? We can work somethin out. Pm me if your interested.

Any chance you can get a diameter measurement on the raw tweeters (without mounts) for the CDT set? Need some to install in a stock location on my DD.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.