Not open for further replies.

trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Clarion VZ401 Single DIN flip-out

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very Good

This unit is in our display board. As the pictures show, the protective plastics are still in place.

DVD MULTIMEDIA STATION WITH 7-INCH HIGH RESOLUTION TOUCH PANEL CONTROL

Touch Panel Controlled GUI

The touch panel screen with easily recognizable graphics makes accessing each function as intuitive as touching an icon. This lets the driver keep his attention on the road, with no need to “learn” how to operate. And since most functions are controllable from the touch panel, there are only 4 physical buttons on the main unit.

Link to Mobile Satisfaction

Bluetooth® wireless technology lets you talk on the phone with hands-free safety and stream music from your mobile phone. What's more, iPod® / iPhone® connectivity, as well as USB and AUX inputs, make it possible to enjoy all the entertainment you enjoy everyday, seamlessly while you drive.

Exceptional Entertainment

Count on iPod Video playback capability to enable in-car viewing of the same visual content you carry around with you all the time. With DivX® compatibility, you'll be able to enjoy a wider variety of compressed video programs such as movies. The WVGA screen delivers a high quality image, too.

Easily Add Navigation to Your System

Designed especially to work with Clarion multimedia station (VZ401) simply adding the NP401 option will transform your in-car entertainment system into a reliable navigator.

• 7-inch Motorized Digital WVGA Touch Panel LCD Monitor

• CD/MP3/WMA/DVD Playback

• Built-in Bluetooth Interface (HFP, HSP, OPP, A2DP, AVRCP)

• Built-in Microphone and External Microphone Ready with Optional RCB199

• Navigation Ready with Optional NP401

• (2) Audio/Video Inputs (Front 3.5mm, Rear RCA)

• Video Output for Rear Seat Entertainment

• Rear USB Port with iPod Direct Connect Capabilities

• iPod Audio/Video Control with Optional CCA750 iPod Interface Cable

• Rear Vision Camera Composite Video Input

• Sirius Direct Connect Ready

• HD Radio Ready with Optional THD400

• 40 Watts x 4 Built-in Amplifier

• 6-Channel / 2 Volt RCA Output

• Subwoofer Volume Control

• Built-in Low-Pass Filters

• Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement and Parametric Equalizer

• OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready

• Wireless Remote Control Included

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is free to the continental US. All other locations require a QUOTE.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...