Clarion speakers- good or bad?

Participant count
  • Participant list

alec14
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alpena, MI
Review of Subwoofer or Speaker:

Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

I've been looking at getting a couple sets of Clarion 6.5's, and i'm not very familiar with Clarion. Anyone had any experience with them? are they good?

okay, thanks. are they the american line, or what? knowing it isn't too important to me, but it'd be nice to know. lol

Yes they are the US line.
The German and Canadian lines are better. Why we get the weakest line Idk?
haha, yeah that kinda *****. I'd figure that they could make a really good line of U.S ones

There pretty

good

Review of Subwoofer or Speaker:
Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be posted!

I've been looking at getting a couple sets of Clarion 6.5's, and i'm not very familiar with Clarion. Anyone had any experience with them? are they good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.