clarion eqs746?

05fronty
5,000+ posts

SALT PETER
conway,ar
hey i found one of these brand new in a box to day for twenty bucks, couldn't pass the deal. anyway i haven't used a eq since like the early 90's with one of those old kenwood's. my kenwood excelon has all of the filters and such. will this eq even make a difference or no?

yah, theyre nice. i have one, its well worth it. i mounted mine to the bottom of my seat. you cant see it but i can easily reach under my seat and tweak it on the fly

I like my old school Kenwood EQ better than the Clarion
i loved those too. ones i have found they still want like full price used for one lol. hell i had one of those little 5 band one's back in 92

This is the clarion I use to have a 744

ClarionEQ003.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Here is one of my old school Kenwood EQ ...I sold it on here a few years ago....my camera ****** back then....

KenwoodEQ002.jpg

I'm not saying there's anything bad with Kenwood, I just don't like their looks, quality and I have yet to see an amp of theirs tested make rated power. What little I have felt with Kenwood hasn't been good. I have had only 1 problem with anything clarion, and that was a CD player that didn't want to accept CDs. And that's dealing with 100s of clarion items in over 17 years, the same 17 years for Kenwood.

didn't get a chance to hook it up yet, but will tomorrow. does anyone know if i will have a better sub control with this than the sub out on my excelon deck?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.