Clarion DXZ925?

I'm not too sure. I've had a lot of problems with mine, which has put me off. (CDs skip for no apparent reason one day, then are fine the next - display opens and closes by itself, again for no apparent reason).

And also the styling of the deck, which I liked because it was different to start with, now leaves a bit to be desired.

I may just have a dodgy unit though - I'm sure underneath these decks are fine. I've always liked Clarion and will buy another, I'm just not to sure about this model. I'm going back to my DRX9575Rz for the moment until the 2003 range appears...

-andy-

i have that hu in my car and have had it for about 6 months and have had no problems with it. i have 2 eclipse's with a memphis amp and it sounds really good, i would recomend them highly

My friend just got a clarion face but it isnt fold down. it just has a straight cd slot. but he says it sounds really good. so yeah i'd go with the clarion. also are you looking for 10" subs or 12". if you're looking for good quality subs that have good sound quality you might go with Polk audio subs. Part of the Audiobahn subs of the high excursion series are made of paper i hear but another of my friends bought one (a 12") and has had no problem. most people think that he's pushing a 15 in his trunk but it's just a 12. it sounds very nice. and it also depends on the kind of music you want to listen to.

but back to the main question, i would highly recomend a clarion face. my experiance with them has had no faults to speak of. if you change your mind on a brand you might try pioneer face's or kenwood face's both of which are very high quality. pioneer just came ou with a new face called the P-9 which appears very simple but is actually quite complex when you start using the remote which is where the real beauty of the face lies.

just some food for thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.