clarion dpx 1550 in protection

Participant count
  • Participant list

robertoyoung08
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bay area, ca
Amplifier is in great condition. Almost no scratches or scuffs on it.

I bought this directly from Crutchfield. Have receipt to prove it.

Only used it for a few months to power a RE Audio MX.

I used it for about half a year and then put it in storage while I ran a Sundown, I pulled it out a couple of weeks ago and its in protection. It can probably be fixed but since I have the Sundown I'm not really in need to.

I have original box and manual. I will also throw in the remote knob for free, which I bought seperate from Amazon for $30, so I'll save u those thirty bucks.

Looking for some Hybrid Audio equipment, some ID's or sound deadning. Don't really need anything in specific but I'll consider any trades if you can make this Clarion work for you. As mentioned- in great shape, just in protection.

in box :

IMG_0037.jpg

back when it was mounted :

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

A friend of mine had the same issue with his. He used it for a long time on a single hdc3 12 and never had problems with it. he ended up not using the system for a while and when he changed substage the amp was in protect upon me reinstalling.

GLWS! ill have to tell him to post his if you can get rid of yours

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...