CL300 PROFILE powering 2 10" 300watt rms dvc COMPVRS?

Vengure
10+ year member

Thunder Master
LA
No in all honest to push them good ull need about 250rms per sub so i would suggest getting a bigger amp depending on ur funds .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

My experience says that for most people, usually, overpowering subs doesn't really gain much, especially for daily or music. Actual power levels to the sub can vary wildly while playing music, so...
The 750 will give you better control at higher volumes as you won't be reaching clipping as soon..
When you say power on for a limited time, do you mean power after the vehicle has been shut off or just turning on the radio and it plays for a few minutes?
Yes, the power wires' colors don't match from the dash to the new harness. However, I tested them and the wire I'm treating as the constant 12v is powered all the time and the wire I'm treating as...
I would pull the amp and bench test it with power and ground wires. If it still doesn't power up, its probably shot. My next step would be to purchase a decent amp and sub, run power, turn on wire...

About this thread

xploit2

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
xploit2
california
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date