memphis 1000d or Audiobahn A12001DT please help

sorry but imma have to go Memphis all they way they make much better products . Audio bahn is ok but memphis wins hands down.

its just some people say memphis dose not sound good when on 1 ohms... do you know of any orher amps like memphis

Well they might be wiring somthing incorrectly b/c my friend was an installer for a local memphis dealer and me and him toyed with a quite a few amps and the 1000D sounded just fine to me 1 ohm never got hot or gave us any trobule what so ever. Its a very good quality amp .

If it was my choice over the audiobahn yes , there asre some better brands out the all depends on how much you want to spend and ur electrical system .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.