chopped and scewed christmas shitzz

phemps
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
holidays are around the corner lol and i was wondering if anyone has done any chopped and screwed christmas shiit? im looking for some christmas songs with bass added that peaks kinda high maybe around 42 to 45 hz or so. or anyone that chops and screws want to make me some songssomething? want something funny to demo the wall this holiday season lol.

this isnt christmas music haha is this even bass enhanced?lol cant tell with my laptop

ha i thought it would be funny. nothing like beatin down the block with jingle bells:laugh:
This is a good idea. I wand some Christmas bass.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Some jingle bells or something, with bass above 40hz would be tits
thats what im talking about ha. where are all the chop and screw members? i cant find any existing **** on teh internetz

A mix would be cool. To go from like 28hz to 45hz or something.
yea yea anything really i want to aquire a nice little collection, maybe wrap my car in wrapping paper get some bows on that bish and let the christmas music do some ground pounding lol:laugh: that should get some ffunny asss reactions

Well, this is what I got for xmas tunes...

Ozzy w/ Black Sabbath..I am santa Clause...(I am Iron man) cover thing

The waitresses- Merry christmas

Bowie. Drummer boy

Post a link to something you want done (youtube) ect..And check back 2morrow.

Well, this is what I got for xmas tunes...Ozzy w/ Black Sabbath..I am santa Clause...(I am Iron man) cover thing

The waitresses- Merry christmas

Bowie. Drummer boy

Post a link to something you want done (youtube) ect..And check back 2morrow.
post a link to a song thats on youtube? or do i need the actual file?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.