Chip mods?

I have friends who are capable of changing the tranny to a manual for ne next summer. i just need to pay for tranny and 100 to each of them. I will also get to help and learn what I can while they do it. Would this be worth it. would get tranny from junkyard.
2001 cavalier 2 door. 2.2L engine. 100,000 miles
You would have to get the tranny, clutch, pedal assembly and linkage or lines depending if mechanical or hydraulic clutch. Then you might need the computer and/or tranny harness if in 2001 they have the electronic tranny controls like new cars do.

Wouldn't be worth it in my eyes

okay, new car was suggested. I pose this question. Cavalier is a second car. I have $12K to use for a new car. honda Prelude, or Acura integra. What would you guys recomend.

suggest something...
Find you one of these and put some work into it.

MonteCarloSS.jpg

I'll take a picture of something tonight. My friend and his dad are gonna start work on it soon I believe. Vette Stingray, mid 70's i think.

those new cougars are **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

find an old school and make it nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.