chicago wood workers???

Participant count
  • Participant list
im in the oak lawn area. the dimensions of it would be about 12h x 16d x 32 long. let me know what you are charging to do something like this. i need it to be pretty sturdy. have you done this before? let me know and we can set something up. the sooner the better........................................wendall

djwendall@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wendall im in the oak lawn area. the dimensions of it would be about 12h x 16d x 32 long. let me know what you are charging to do something like this. i need it to be pretty sturdy. have you done this before? let me know and we can set something up. the sooner the better........................................wendall

djwendall@hotmail.com
how many drivers, and you want it finished with what....black carpet? if there is multiple drivers, do you want seperate chambers? Also how much power is running what types of subs, this will determine weather I need to brace or not or more importantly how much bracing I need to do. Let me know, I have made probably 15 boxes to date, no problems so far. It would probably take me a week or two (probably only 1) since i am in school. Let me know what your expecting to pay, materials are going to be about 40-50 bucks plus labor, about 4 hours to build it and another hour to carpet, make me an offer, i am not to greedy.

ok, it will be housing two type r 15's which are powered by an mtx 81000D. you dont have to cover it. i was thinking of covering it in some sort of tile or glueing some plexiglass on it. i truly dont know how much it would cost to have something like this built. let me know what you think is fair and we will see. maybe we can talk about it this weekend and all that, after we figure on an estimated price. how old are you? if you need any info before you can estimate, let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.