check this out, 170.6dB

no one is commenting on the Treo, we all know it wangs, but honestly, w3's hitting that high of a number? With the amount of power thrown at those to hit that score would blow every last VC and then some.

When did Adire come out with 18" Brahmas? Scottie Johnson's Brahmas are 15's if that's what you're referring to.

Hey, did I mention my Brahma blew easily on 1200 watts in a sealed enclosure?

How can someone NOT blow a sub on 8000 watts? Someone tell me.. please tell me... *sob*

9 brahma 18s and he only hit 170? my local shop guy has twelve 12w3s and he hit 169.x. also one treo 18 hit like 177. i would expect 9 18s to be a tad higher

ugh...

everybody has a "my shop" story..

I'll say this.. whether or not your shop guy did ****.. is irrelevent in this case because..

he's not in Scottie's class.. period

there's too many meters, and too much classes, and too many different organizations out there to even begin to say whose louder than what..

I'll bet good money that 169 was on a gift meter, in a non-normal spot.. but I digress

the 177 score was achieved by Team BS, from Germany, they used 16 CSX 12s and 64 DEI 1100d's in an extreme vehicle.... Scotties van is a superstreet vehicle..

and Scottie ran / still runs 9 Brahma 15's... not 18's

Loyd L.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.