Check out this receiver..

Participant count
  • Participant list

chibahawk
10+ year member

oe squeezer
NYC
Sorry if I'm getting any real audiophile's hopes up - Im a bargain hunter and noob in ht.

Does this look good? Onkyo's a good company for someone who doesn't want to break the bank and I'm only going for a bit of a minimal approach to a HT experience.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ele/308402528.html

My plan is to make two Cyburg needles (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47403)and probably put 2 Tang bands in each, so I'm not going for 5.1/7.1 sound even though this receiver offers 5.1 - then I'm going to probably just order a sub kit off parts express.

Not sure of that one, but my rents have the Onkyo 7.1 multichannel digital 700 dollar version that retails for over a grand and is very nice! I mean very nice! Never heard any of their cheaper products. Put in model number and then review next too it and hit up some reviews on it. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.