Check out my new goodies

Participant count
  • Participant list
sweet, if they were a tad bigger I'd buy one from ya.. think I'm going with the HC 2000 Looking around atm for anything equal n cheaper.. or that i can trade my amp for

they are blems, not sure if you can make out the 2nd stamped in the top of each one but they still work just fine. Went in lookin for a 9a31 and he said he had these 4 sittin in the back and said he'd take 40 a piece, offered him 150 cash and he said sold.

they are blems, not sure if you can make out the 2nd stamped in the top of each one but they still work just fine. Went in lookin for a 9a31 and he said he had these 4 sittin in the back and said he'd take 40 a piece, offered him 150 cash and he said sold.
Who cares if they work even half a year it's a steal!

What kind of shop, audio shop? Marine supply?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.