check my installs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Not too bad i like the neon setup but you wouldnt happen to still have those JLs might be interedted in em.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

no sorry, sold em to a buddy. and he kept two and sold the other two. They were only W0's anywayz.

I really don't have anything bad to say.....I bet they sound great but you could use more flare...or style...or maybe the word is looks..... The setup lacks looks...thats what it is... I like to sound great and I try to look just as good.... If you like to keep things simple than thats good too...

Adam Chandler

the type s's are way better than the jl's, and to adam the top is mirrored for the extra flare , but it is hard to see in the picture, and my new install with my 15 inch type r consists of kick ass glass work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.