cheapest and best place for online tires

SHOnOFF
10+ year member

las vegas
does anybody know where to get some cheap 22" tires besides the regular guys (tire rack, discount, tires easy, etc)

i need a place that doesn't come up on the first few pages of google seaching cuzz those are all pricey in my opinion

i need two 305/4r-22 as cheap as possible

any ideas boys???

dont buy the cheapest possible, i know its tempting, but you wont save any money when they are bald/chopped up/worn our after a year and you have to buy another set.
x2 you don't want to buy crappy tires but you can find good tires at affordable prices. Find a tire you like, look up reviews and ratings on the tire then go from there. I've used brands such as nexen and wanli which are rather inexpensive brands. I never had any problems with the tires, they wore fine and were great tires.

was that reverted to me? Yokohama tires aren't crap...I've used them in the past and like the brand.
I had yoko on my truck, 205/40zr17 and they were the best tires i ever had period. Of course I didnt drive it in winter and i only drove it on weekends, but man they were sticky.

look on ebay, lots of times you will find places that buy stock from businesses going under and then sell it off, there are some good prices out there
x2 you will find shops clearing out inventory as well as bought out inventory items.

I had yoko on my truck, 205/40zr17 and they were the best tires i ever had period. Of course I didnt drive it in winter and i only drove it on weekends, but man they were sticky.
yokohama has great tires. I prefer them over most brands, as do people I know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.