cheap subs that are almost good as jl's?

oh **** look out. your about to get abused. personally I am sure there are but have not used any other than jl as of now. just bought some K's though.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

Originally posted by FLEX4U18 are there any subs that ALMOST sound as good as jl's but cheaper? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
there are a SHITLOAD that sound BETTER than jl's AND are cheaper. The elemental designs k series is comparable (or better, some argue...like me) than the w6v2. Also, check out the sights listed above...JL makes some good stuff, it's just an ass load of money to buy it. peace

NG

yes...people don't give pioneer the respect it deserves on here..not trying to dis anyone but they make quality stuff for cheap...and if you check their premier stuff out thats just as good as some of the other stuff mentioned on here just no one takes the time to look into them b/c their pioneer:D

Originally posted by ngsm13 there are a SHITLOAD that sound BETTER than jl's AND are cheaper. The elemental designs k series is comparable (or better, some argue...like me) than the w6v2. Also, check out the sights listed above...JL makes some good stuff, it's just an ass load of money to buy it. peace

NG
JL W3'S or Alpine Swr 121d?

oh and Alpine Type R's are better than W3's ive heard many setups of both. Personally i think W3's ****. they just sound clean tho. but of course, RIP OFF. check out ED K's never heard em but theyr cheaper and im sure theyr as good as W6 and much better than 3's. I have RE SE's. W3's dont compare to em.

So if u got $$$ go for JL but if u like to be smart and get good stuff for cheaper get the brands were talking about

Originally posted by ngsm13 there are a SHITLOAD that sound BETTER than jl's AND are cheaper. The elemental designs k series is comparable (or better, some argue...like me) than the w6v2. Also, check out the sights listed above...JL makes some good stuff, it's just an ass load of money to buy it. peace

NG
As for cost to performance ratio, the K whip's the W6v2's ass.

But as far as SPL and SQ are concerned, the W6 is the champ....Despite all the JL haters in the world (who seem to frequent this forum) JL still makes some of the best subs in the world. The only problem is that if you want a warantee with them, you have to buy them from a dealer at MSRP and pay out the ass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.