cheap new head unit

What's wrong with JVC?

Anyhoo, you could look for Clarion's for under $150 and some for under $100 on thezeb.com. That would be by far better, IMO.

my price range is right around $110 i like the looks of the awia but i guess there not the best brand so I geuss I have norrowed it down to the jvc,kenwood,pioneer,or the sony.

from my personal exp Id go with a pioneer, they been in the game for a long time, they always have cheap and high quality decks, I have two Pioneeer deh-p835r (its a older model, one deck is for parts), and a pioneer deq-7600 eq and everything is very clear and loud with the eq disengaged even. But then again I got serious bucks in my mids and tweets... focal, ahh yes, got to love them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif

PIONEER ... and PIONEER .. oh this one tooo.. PIONEER :

Everyone here has had a pioneer or so, maybe broke and went to a pawnshop and got their first one, it worked untill they sold it or got a new one. Hit some bumps in the road, no skips , eq easy to use, nice functions, great deck sound quality... over all RELIABILITY.

It may even be there when your speakers blow and amp dies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I havent had one bad yet .. I will simply say this: YOu get whatcha pay for, Pioneer is an exception.

You get a tiny bit more for whatcha pay for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif And it shall grow old with you untill the day you take a step up for a higher costing PIONEER head unit.

The subs, I have heard a few now and then. The IMP series not to shabby .. the Pioneer Premeir in a tuned box .. **THROAT CLENCHING** but time and time again their popularity for head units bang for the buck, baffles me why they dont cost a bit more then what they sale for now !

panasonic pioneer kenwood clarion would be my choices in this price range look at them and decide about the features and looks you like best between each of these, quality shouldnt be an issue unless you get a dud which can happen reguardless of the brand

well I went to best buy today and got the pioneer it seems to be a great deck.

thanks for all your help!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.