cheap EQ conected to MP3 player

Participant count
  • Participant list

shibby15
10+ year member

israel
i need help finding a decent EQ to be allso used as a line driver. thats becuse i'm useing my I-RIVER H-120 as my head-unit and i need somthing to upen the voltege.

i'm on a realy low budget (under 50$).

thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a 5 band performance technique EQ. It has an adjustable sub level and sub frequency from 30-250 hz. It has a front/rear fader and an aux input. It has 2 selectable illuminations red/green. 3 sets of outputs 2 subs/ 2 front/ 2 rear. It also has a remote lead to turn on amps. But best of all it has 7 volt pre-amp outputs. I had it hooked up to my boston 6x9's and the SQ was amazing. PM me if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.