cheap deck

Participant count
  • Participant list
Lol i thought you were done with pioneer head units? 
Ive been done with Pioneer HUs, Those PICO Fuses are no bueno for me. I swapp amps from time to time.Picky Picky HUs.Doesnt take much to blow those jokers.Ive been stuck on Kenwoods and Now JVC/Kenwood HUs 4v. and I still run and try to find those older Eclipse HUs.. I like the CD series 5 and 8v

Ive been done with Pioneer HUs, Those PICO Fuses are no bueno for me. I swapp amps from time to time.Picky Picky HUs.Doesnt take much to blow those jokers.Ive been stuck on Kenwoods and Now JVC/Kenwood HUs 4v. and I still run and try to find those older Eclipse HUs.. I like the CD series 5 and 8v
i like my kw hu. that jvc looked like it would be a good one for his boy. I always liked the  alpine single dins I've had. Seems like the latest models come up a little short I'd like to see a 3 way.  The only ones with a 3 way have been out for a couple of years. Never had an eclipse but know people loved them.
I hadn't had a pioneer since the 90s I got chuckle when I looked at the ones he posted and seen they still call it supertuner.

i like my kw hu. that jvc looked like it would be a good one for his boy. I always liked the  alpine single dins I've had. Seems like the latest models come up a little short I'd like to see a 3 way.  The only ones with a 3 way have been out for a couple of years. Never had an eclipse but know people loved them.
I hadn't had a pioneer since the 90s I got chuckle when I looked at the ones he posted and seen they still call it supertuner.
LOL.. I remember the 90s.. Supertuner was King as well as the Alpines. I ran Sonys and Blaukpaunts during those times. Loved that Sony double knob cassette HU and that Concord I had.The Eclipse HUs I have are old but man are they easy to run through on the settings and sound damned clean too.Im amazed how long the 3 I have are still operational after 15+ years and still sound fantastic.I have I believe 4 Kenwood HUs left in there that I really like and will prob never give up either. Great units..Only thing is when sun hits, kinda hard see the face, but.. knowing the HU and how it operates no need see much of anything once set up properly.They have really low destortion issues at almost maxed volumes.Pretty clean.The Price for that JVC is absolutely fantastic and has T/A with EQ ect. Should be a hell of a buy.

that one looks pretty bada$$. Thanks man
I got it as a gift and I’m impressed. Other than not having a CD it’s a good deck for the price. I took my time a while back and just transferred all my cd’s to a 64bit usb and the search function on the deck is easy to flip through all the folders. It’s so tiny and light I was in shock lol. Yeah they give you a free kit, it’s cheap but it will do the job. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.