cheap deck

Participant count
  • Participants list

youdoofus

Skibidi
ok, getting the system put together for the kiddos ride. Got the bass and cables stuff handled, but im requiring the kiddo to buy the deck. What would yall say in todays 2019 market is the best for that 80 range + or -, of course with 3 sets of pre outs, 4v, good eq blah blah blah? Annnnnnnd, GO!! :D

ok, getting the system put together for the kiddos ride. Got the bass and cables stuff handled, but im requiring the kiddo to buy the deck. What would yall say in todays 2019 market is the best for that 80 range + or -, of course with 3 sets of pre outs, 4v, good eq blah blah blah? Annnnnnnd, GO!! :D
Sometimes crutchfield has factory referbs. Kenwood/jvc. I got a referb Kenwood in like 08 09. Damn thing still works. The exelons are nice radios as long as you're not looking for a 3 way xover. 

I bought 1 scratch and dent alpine from there and an open box alpine. Couldn't find the scratch and haven't had any issues with anything I've gotten from their outlet.

Sometimes crutchfield has factory referbs. Kenwood/jvc. I got a referb Kenwood in like 08 09. Damn thing still works. The exelons are nice radios as long as you're not looking for a 3 way xover. 

I bought 1 scratch and dent alpine from there and an open box alpine. Couldn't find the scratch and haven't had any issues with anything I've gotten from their outlet.
what kind of dallahs you talkin for those? The kiddo is 17 and has a part time job that he likes to spend his money on for instant gratification, but if he has a paycheck and everything is ready to go, he says he is really wanting a deck. He wants one like mine (gotta be like step-dad with the double din DVD player 😕 ) but he cant afford that, and i think its a good lesson for a kid of that age to aspire and save or upgrade over time

what kind of dallahs you talkin for those? The kiddo is 17 and has a part time job that he likes to spend his money on for instant gratification, but if he has a paycheck and everything is ready to go, he says he is really wanting a deck. He wants one like mine (gotta be like step-dad with the double din DVD player 😕 ) but he cant afford that, and i think its a good lesson for a kid of that age to aspire and save or upgrade over time
Oh yeah no good dd. For that cheap lol. The alpine Ute 62 cde 163 and 164 are nice. 3 way only 9 band eq but it is parametric but also around 150. I think the entry level excelon was around 100 new but I haven't looked at them in a while. 

Of course the more you spend on a referb the more you save. I saved like 40 or 50 on the scratch and dent 163 but it was also a discontinued model. I got 2 infinity k600s for 120 each open box. Saved 30 on each.Gives ya idea what you can save anyway 

Oh yeah no good dd. For that cheap lol. The alpine Ute 62 cde 163 and 164 are nice. 3 way only 9 band eq but it is parametric but also around 150. I think the entry level excelon was around 100 new but I haven't looked at them in a while. 

Of course the more you spend on a referb the more you save. I saved like 40 or 50 on the scratch and dent 163 but it was also a discontinued model. I got 2 infinity k600s for 120 each open box. Saved 30 on each.Gives ya idea what you can save anyway 
see, i was thinking something like this

well, this is stupid... the description says "2 pairs of 2V RCA preamp outputs" but the pic shows 3 pairs. Most pioneer decks with 3 pairs are 4 volt. pioneers site says 2 volt tho (probably 2.2 volt like theyve always been in the past)

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe 😛

i didnt see the 2 volt part. Ugh... thanks for pointing that out

ke is primarily going to be using his phone for music, and MAYBE a usb, so an optical drive isnt necessary
No problem. Hell man dad up and float him 30 40 dollars charge him 5 10 bucks a week that would really open up more options ya know 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.