chat window?

Participant count
  • Participant list

garretttt4
10+ year member

big pimpin
Watertown sd
Any way to get rid of the chat window? On my phone it just blocks the bottom part of my screen and won't go away.

Screenshot_2013-06-05-23-13-56_zps914f25a9.png

i am getting sick of that also, as i am on mobile usually. if you click on it, it will send you to main forum page. it goes away for a few minutes after but it just comes back.

i am getting sick of that also, as i am on mobile usually. if you click on it, it will send you to main forum page. it goes away for a few minutes after but it just comes back.
Yeah I tried just clicking it but mine didn't go away at all.

glad i dont own a cell phone
it be hard to live without a cell phone. ive never had land line. i think technology is so awesome these days, especially phones. we live in the 21st century, so i am gunna take full advantage of that. (at least until the world comes crashing down)

it be hard to live without a cell phone. ive never had land line. i think technology is so awesome these days, especially phones. we live in the 21st century, so i am gunna take full advantage of that. (at least until the world comes crashing down)
Got that sub poundin yet?

Got that sub poundin yet?
yup, tried sending you a messeage. im impressed so far. already as loud as my two sa12. starting my competition build this weekend hopefully. got a custom 8 inch aero, gunna be daily box with changable port for spl. its a pretty beastly woofer

yup, tried sending you a messeage. im impressed so far. already as loud as my two sa12. starting my competition build this weekend hopefully. got a custom 8 inch aero, gunna be daily box with changable port for spl. its a pretty beastly woofer
Make a build log for sure. Then be sure to post vids!!! Should be a badass build for sure.

Make a build log for sure. Then be sure to post vids!!! Should be badass build for sure.
i for sure will. take lots of pics. i already have lots from my other box and amp rack build and finally got first youtube video up after having one for five years lol.

Sweet man glad you like it. What amp and car?

Sweet man glad you like it. What amp and car?
only on a saz 1500v.. i can tell it can easily take more but im taking it easy on it for a while, ocd thing with new to me subs. its on a 2001 subaru outback wagon. straight soccer mom car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.