Charlotte and Surronding areas

all you guys are too far away from me just to get metered //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

rd of the stuff here. And most ppl on here would have something louder than they have ever heard. Charlotte and surrounding areas are jokes when it comes to audio. Only place that sells decent stuff and makes nice boxes, is tremerz in statesville. They sell dd and other brands.

rd of the stuff here. And most ppl on here would have something louder than they have ever heard. Charlotte and surrounding areas are jokes when it comes to audio. Only place that sells decent stuff and makes nice boxes, is tremerz in statesville. They sell dd and other brands.
sundown is in Mooresville. lol

There's another thread somewhere about all the people who live in NC. If someone ever actually schedules a meet I'll come up with my TL and get a few team guys to come up and demo.

im in winston salem, im prolyy the loudest, i got 2 of the big boy hcca's. give me a holla, dnt think any1 else can come close to my hcca's. lol at sundown heed like to c a demo of my car.

there is a meet/comps in columbia SC sat the 24th it should be a good turn out

37478_1485540825692_1449055336_3124.jpg

Derrick do you have a free day to help me help out rob on his little project that i have here ? he says he will be picking it up thursday and still lots to do to it im going to spend what i can on it for him

you obviously have not been to any of the good shops in the charlotte area...Audio Illusions in Hickory or Acoustic Images in Mooresville or come see me at Sound on Wheels in Rock Hill

you obviously have not been to any of the good shops in the charlotte area...Audio Illusions in Hickory or Acoustic Images in Mooresville or come see me at Sound on Wheels in Rock Hill
hes right im on charlotte an ive been to every shop in CHARLOTTE an they are are pretty lame when it comes to stuff. like for example i went to payless audio an said do yall do big 3 upgrades when you put in a big amp like a rockford 2000? they said whats a big 3?

speakerboxx on central same thing. Me: checking out a dual 4 ohm speaker they are trying to sell "wait one side is blown it doesnt have a reading on my dmm. one side is 3.6 an the other is 0. them: you dont use both sides of that speaker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...