Charlotte and Surronding areas

tylork92

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Nov 26, 2008
North Carolina
rd of the stuff here. And most ppl on here would have something louder than they have ever heard. Charlotte and surrounding areas are jokes when it comes to audio. Only place that sells decent stuff and makes nice boxes, is tremerz in statesville. They sell dd and other brands.
sundown is in Mooresville. lol

roarzorz

lulzorz
10+ year member
Jun 15, 2007
vag
There's another thread somewhere about all the people who live in NC. If someone ever actually schedules a meet I'll come up with my TL and get a few team guys to come up and demo.

overkill phil

THE car audio man
10+ year member
Aug 10, 2008
winston-salem, nc
im in winston salem, im prolyy the loudest, i got 2 of the big boy hcca's. give me a holla, dnt think any1 else can come close to my hcca's. lol at sundown heed like to c a demo of my car.

loudwhat?

The Sundown Audio King
10+ year member
Mar 17, 2008
statesville, nc
Derrick do you have a free day to help me help out rob on his little project that i have here ? he says he will be picking it up thursday and still lots to do to it im going to spend what i can on it for him

Worlddre

Big Darkie
10+ year member
Sep 7, 2004
Charlotte, NC
rd of the stuff here. And most ppl on here would have something louder than they have ever heard. Charlotte and surrounding areas are jokes when it comes to audio. Only place that sells decent stuff and makes nice boxes, is tremerz in statesville. They sell dd and other brands.
you obviously have not been to any of the good shops in the charlotte area...Audio Illusions in Hickory or Acoustic Images in Mooresville or come see me at Sound on Wheels in Rock Hill

Bad4health

Hymen Removal Specalist
Sep 1, 2009
charlotte, NC
you obviously have not been to any of the good shops in the charlotte area...Audio Illusions in Hickory or Acoustic Images in Mooresville or come see me at Sound on Wheels in Rock Hill
hes right im on charlotte an ive been to every shop in CHARLOTTE an they are are pretty lame when it comes to stuff. like for example i went to payless audio an said do yall do big 3 upgrades when you put in a big amp like a rockford 2000? they said whats a big 3?

speakerboxx on central same thing. Me: checking out a dual 4 ohm speaker they are trying to sell "wait one side is blown it doesnt have a reading on my dmm. one side is 3.6 an the other is 0. them: you dont use both sides of that speaker

tylork92

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Nov 26, 2008
North Carolina
I think we have enough people to get a meet together. im sure some of the Sundown crew would be game as well as Team Nemesis. im in the Gastonia area and theres NO good shops around here.

Bad4health

Hymen Removal Specalist
Sep 1, 2009
charlotte, NC
how about somewhere in south charlotte, or at the top of SC, its close enough to the border where its about a even drive for everybody.

Redlineaudio

The Glass is to Big
10+ year member
Apr 20, 2008
Spindale NC
NSCSPL will be doing their final show of the year at the Gold club in spartanburg on sat Nov 6, that would be a great time to do a get together.

on1wheel01

Bang A Lang
10+ year member
Aug 20, 2008
Mooresville nc
I have never heard of ai in mooresville. Most shops in Charlotte like said are jokes. Tremerz is pretty good. And anyways I do all my own work from installs to box building and speaker building/recones. No need for a crappy shop to screw things up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds