kick panels

Participant count
  • Participant list

08mag
10+ year member

Iowa
Just recently picked up some DDC 6.5's and was looking for someone who can make me some custom fiberglass kick panels for these in my 08 dodge magnum..I'm in the Iowa City area and would love for someone to hit me up locally to make these...Anyone interested shoot me a pm

Still need someone for the time....i'm willing to drive if someone can help me out plzzzz

ever considered making them yourself there are many good tutorials on this website and others that explain it very well. I am in the process of making some for my 93 chevy silverado. It is fairly easy if you are a hands on do it your selfer. The only thing slowing me down right now is trying to getting the aiming the best it can be before I fix the angles of the baffle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hi guys, I am stumped, I own VW transporter T6 SWB van, upgrading at the moment popping in HD600/4, HD750/1,JL W7AE, JL C5 625 3 way in the front...
I'm going to do a wood roof tomo but I don't want a shitty looking interior like most of the ppl I see doing it. What is the best thing to use to...
Mineral wool is another nice dammned good insulation fire proof. Prob same as the Rock wool mentioned. that stuff will last forever
Yep. That's exactly what I did. I tried it with my 1/4" flush trim bit, but it didn't leave enough space for the mesh to press the way I wanted...

About this thread

08mag

10+ year member
08mag
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from