Hi-Pro Audio in victoria, tx

bg_Swishahouse
10+ year member

these guys have the best shop i've ever been in. they dont have an attitude like most places and treated you good no matter how small your purchase. ive bought several things from them now and will keep going back. they also charge reasonable prices on their installs.

Agreed, they are good people and will install anything even if you don't buy it there.

A friend of mine bought subs, amp, & wiring online and took it to TNT (another shop in Victoria) and bought a box from them and asked if they would install the stuff and they wanted to charge him an extra $120 to do the install since he only bought the box there. Well he of course said no to that and took it to Hi-Pro and they did the install for $35. So yeah good people.

These are good people. I just moved down here and don't have all my tools here yet. They drilled the hole I needed through my firewall and sealed it up nicely. Also opened my box I had up since it was about 1/8" too small to fit the sub in. All for a hell of a deal. TNT wouldn't do it unless I paid them to install the amp too.

thanks for the kind words guys we have been in business 23 yrs and hope to do another, thanks for your business and if you would like become a fan on facebook.

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

we strive on our customer service and to out do the rest. maybe we can do a sound off again we will be getting the rockford soundlab to come down. and karissa just did the rockford fosgate photo shoot with her car for the new upcoming issue of volume mag. come by and check out the rockford punch plugs tooo great for the gym or jogging and only for the true audio Fanatic that loves to hear great music.

SoundLab_back.jpg

THIS WEEKEND (fri & sat) @ Hi-Pro Audio in victoria, tx. rockford will be bringing the soundlab that has been touring the NATION. come by and check out this awesome van, tell all your friends we had limited notice on this and barely have anytime to advertise. this thing is RAD 12-P315's and a light show inside earplugs will be provided LOL

Rockford Fosgate® - SoundLab - Home Page

a vid of my sis infront of the van at ces in las vegas

become a fan of Hi-Pro Audio on Facebook

Welcome to Facebook

Nov. 12th and 13th

Hi-Pro Audio

5209 John Stockbauer Dr.

Victoria Tx, 77904

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...