SOLD cerwin vega's

GT403CYL
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
hey guys, my buddy's got a beautiful old bonneville hes putting a system in but he wants only cerwin subs and fosgate amps. right now he's looking for 2-15"s and 2-10"s he didnt say what models exactly but i know he wants a fair bit of power handling, and sql. let me know whats out there with some prices

lol............. I agree, but thats what he wants me to look for so thats what im looking for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i have a pair of cerwin vega 10s...they are the vega-vega series. the ones with the red outer styro foam and black dustcap. if u want pics let me know. pm me if u r interested

i jus checked cerwin's website and i think they show them on there website,they kinda look like the v-max series except that they have a ,stronger than styro foam, but it looks like it surrond. they r 200-300 watts rms and 500 max. i have a pair and i can get u pics by friday cause i have to wait to use my friends computer who has my pics on their. im askin for 90 shipped. how is that??? or give me ur best offer

i have had numerous vegas ..... the HED series had a really good low tone but werent really SPL geared at all. very good lows. as for the IT series .... its more SPL than SQ but not great in either. all 3 vega subs ive owned had dustcap problems. 2 completely came off and 1 vibrated really bad against the cone.

i blew one of the HEDs but giving it 400 watts of power for about 10 mins, the other HED locked up playign with about 350watts. my IT series 12 bottoms out really easily in small box but holds up pretty well in a chamber of 2-2.5 feet

well i had these series b4 but the 12s and had no problems with them...well until they were stolen. they turned alot of heads. they r the woofers that r on the web page. the 2 12s being held up... i think if u would have tried these u would of thought differently of cerwin vega (were u statin that u didn care for them)>

HED and the IT are more SPL oreitented subs. Old Vega vega series were geared towards SPL. But the New V-mags are going to take place of the vega vegas. Tell ur friend not to mix up the size of his subz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.