Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Budget_Ballin'
10+ year member

TEAM DC
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a Cerwin Vega EXL-1200D amplifier for sale.

Specs:

1200W at 1 ohm

900W at 4 ohm

500W at 8 ohm

No bass knob.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

There are a few scuffs and scratches but nothing that affects with the performance of this amp.

Mechanical, I'm gonna say 9.5/10

Appearance, probably a 7/10

Price:

$150/shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipping from Ohio.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If you pay today and I get it sent out by tomorrow, it should be there Saturday if you're located in FarmVille, Va, sent USPS. I'll ship it for $160. That'll cover Paypal and extra shipping fees. Let me know. 740-222-1888.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really? Where are you from? You can do money order or PayPal or even drive to southern Ohio and meet me. Portsmouth Ohio is where I can meet...or somewhere like an hr from me..for $160. Is a good solid amp. It really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...