Cdx-m610 Help!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

94ranger
10+ year member

I got a Sony CDX-M610 head unit. I hooked the power source to the radio up and the radio turned on automatically. Thats cool, but... none of the functions on the radio work! The face dont flip up when I hit close or anything, even source dont work! Whats wrong here?!?!?!?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

The only thing that does work is the Clock... I check fuses. If the wrong number fuse is in the wrong spot will this matter?

Please respond tonight...

make sure that all the wires that are supposed to be atached are. yellow and orange i think to possative and red to the ignition.when you turn on the ignition it should all work.what do you mean by soarce not working like you are tryn to change it to cd or somthing cause if so you just put a cd in this deck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.