CDT uGGH....

yoshima123
10+ year member

well today i amp-ed my set of ef61 and ka61, and i got to tell everyone these speakers are crap.

My old infinity kappas outperformed(which are in now), which i thought the cdt would be a definite upgrade to.

well i just wanted to vent.......

man, i am so pist.....i knew the ka ****** when my head unit was powering them, but it had great kick bass, so i upgraded to ef series.....

i am a cdt sucker.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

its just MY opinion.

why would i make a in depth "typical" review, when everyone who has them here(caraudioforums) loves them.(reason i have them). One bad review vs. 100s of good reviews. I am not a very credited member with only 40 posts. It seems to me that i would leave the reviews up to more experienced and more credited members because they know what there talking about, i dont.

like i said it is my opinion and i dont like them based on the fact, that they sound like crap to ME. maybe i expected to much from them, maybe everyone here hypes them up to much. i dont know i am just not pleased with the performance of my CDT speakers.

Makes me think twice about the rainbow sound line series. 'sarcasm ending'

I am only confused as hell, read my thread that says I need saving...I wasn't comparing CDT to Rainbow, only relating to this guy trusting everyones opinion and not being as happy with the recommended brand (CDT)

^^^WTF CDT is NOT rainbow lmao...

And to the original poster...If your powering them off your stock HU still, You should get slapped. Atleast give them some real power genious...

Edit: NVM looks like your amping them apparently, how much power?

****, i didnt know everyone was going to get mad about me not liking a particular brand. i thought this was a discussion forum. i was venting a little because i am not please with them. I thought we might discuss verious ways of setting filters, installation methods, power settings, etc..... to see what everyone(you owns them) likes them.

yes i know i came at this at the wrong angle, but i was a little ticked, and for some reason i thought that the speakers didnt forfill the sound i was achiving for then i was looking for help to find speakers that do. sorry for the confusing i have caused.

and johnson what does it help knowing what system i have.... none because you cant hear it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.