Buying a newer car after USACi Finals

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
Greetings,

I will be finishing off my SQ Season with my Mark VIII, but I plan on replacing the car shortly after the new year. I am looking at a sports car/coupe most likely. I do NOT want a Honda...only because everyone has one. What I am looking at are: Infiniti G35 Coupe, M3 or 330i, Corvette, even some awesome sedans like the Audi S4, CTS-V...something with more zing. What I would like are your thoughts on possible candidates for a new system. Needs to have Kickpanel space as a key point...something my Lincoln doesn't have. This car will be used, so the price can pretty much get a C5 Vette and just about every one of the others mentioned. My wife just told me that she wouldn't mind an RX8, but I have mixed views on them. Thanks..oh and nothing over say a $35K budget.

Joe

I've seen some really nicely done M3's, most the G35's I've seen are like meh. The Audi S4's seem really nice too. Maybe pick up a Lexus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif .

Actually, I like the S4 as much as the M3....and with all wheel drive, hmmm...the only S4 that I would be interested in is the V8 model

6speed, that is what I keep reading, so I will probably be scratching that one out.
Well I mean it *can* be done, just not with ease or convienence. Youll either run into the ebrake (5AT) or the clutch (6MT). Either way the fuse panel is also integrated into the driver kick.

Well I have narrowed it down to a top 5:

1) Audi S4

2) BMW M5

3) BMW M3

4) MB E55

5) BMW 330ci

I chose the MB's cause I used to own an MB ML430 that was one of the best built vehicles I have ever owned. But I also liked the E55's power, over 400hp, the 330ci is the poor man's M3, and I see possibilities of supercharger...hmmm...But I want my next car to be german. No doubt about that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.