CDT Products/ comparison

Participant count
  • Participant list

SubCool
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
Hey guys, i have searched the forum and looked around, but some curosity is still existant.

The CDT Braxial and upstage and all that other stuff.. the difference between the Z series. what is the difference, i know a couple have extra speakers. And also a few are louder than the other, but does the upstage thing come with any of the series or do u have to buy it seperate? And what about just getting superb sound w.o having to have a loud ass system?

Ok So if you get a Z series componet set.. u have to replace the componet with the upstage componet? and speaker? or just add it in, if so how?
The Z series thingy isn't a component set; it is just the crossover. So you would need to buy one of their "regular" component sets, then buy the Z series crossover and use it to replace the crossover that your comps came with.

The upstage kit is just a pair of auxillary tweeters that you "add on" to your system. They don't replace anything, they are added to the system.

Although it seems to me that CDT sells a lot of this stuff that simply could be acheived by a proper install :shrugs:

The Z series thingy isn't a component set; it is just the crossover.
The upstage kit is just a pair of auxillary tweeters that you "add on" to your system. They don't replace anything, they are added to the system.
Ok, so how come when/if you buy the upstage kit it comes with 2 speakers and crossovers.

Ie, u get the SE "Z" series. Now that is a component set with the "Z", and now u buy the upstage, for where u add two more speakers, and 2 more crossovers So which one would u use? the one for the Z or the one for the Upstage?

And where is this all compared to the braxial?

Im sorry to ask such dumb questions, but i have read this site so many times.. and for some reason it dont add up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.