Item(s) Description/Condition: mo-6 are brand new

Price: 200 shipped for the mo-6

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: usps 3 day shipping with insurance

Item Pictures:
DSC01742.jpg
DSC01743.jpg
IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0543.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
3" these things sound so good ,i bought 2 sets one for my truck .and they are loud ,have plenty of mid bass and are loud as hell. send me a pm if your interested.maybe we can work something out.

they will work great as mids.you can try the es-6 to see if they will sound better.i'm using a cdt mx 470 crossover upgrade on mine with tweets.these are some of the best sounding mids i've heard in a passive set up in a long time.you wont be dissapointed

These just got renamed to ES-6MO, so that should clear up any doubts of what kind of sound quality to expect of these. ES Gold is the top(ie. most expensive and best sounding) line from CDT Audio. Compare these to ES-06 and see what kind of money you're saving on the new model.

all i know is , i have no mat in the doors and the mid bass is great. and they are really loud.if i dont sell them soon ,i may just keep them for the wifes car.

How do you have them crossed over? Would they work well as a midrange or should I try an ES-6 for that?
What about this price you quoted a few weeks back? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/speakers/531621-old-cdt-midwoofer-blew-after-7-years-need-replacement.html#post7861865
that was for the other set i was selling and already sold them.but if you are interested give me a pm ,maybe we can work something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...