no out put.

output is fried!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

broken

Price:

100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

austinblownamp.jpg

These are great amps when they are working.

I built a CRX for a customer years ago running 4 15s and 4 of these. Was doing some crazy numbers back in the day(160s).

bump for a great amp(when working of course lol)....

Last edited by a moderator:
Angry dude bump. I just bought a blown one for $135 less than 96hrs ago. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif GLWS. Hopefully my guy flakes so I can buy it lol.

Naw I already paid him plus it would be crappy on my part if I backed out. Against my trading morals, but if he ufcks up the deal you'll have an almost instant transfer via paypal. Is the board burned up any? And do you have any gut pics?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.