CDT Image Enhancement Kit

jake9190

MN
I ordered the HD-62CF's over christmas and have been listening to them for a few weeks now. I really like them but was curious if anyone has had a good experience with the image enhancement kit? I have not been able to find any reviews or posts which answered this question directly. Where is the most benefit seen? Do the tweeters seemed over powered with 2 tweeters in front?

I am basically just looking for overall opinions positive or negative on the set.

Thanks!

I just received the HD-6EF's and I am comparing them to my old Infinity Kappa 60.5CS Mid Driver. There really is no comparison when you compare these drivers. The Infinity is made in China. It is also encased in plastic and the driver magnet is relatively small.

The CDT's on the other hand have a solid metal basket and the driver is roughly 2wice the size of the Infinity's.

I can't wait to get my Avionixx so I can try them out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.