CDT ES-6MOPro with Braxial Tweeter Mounts (Mint!!!)

Participant count
  • Participant list

SomeguyinPDX
10+ year member

GunHappy
View attachment 26548892View attachment 26548891View attachment 26548893View attachment 26548872View attachment 26548873View attachment 26548874View attachment 26548875View attachment 26548876CDT ES-6MO Pro:

I bought these off a member here in Feb. of last year. They have been sitting on the shelf since then. I used the Braxial arms on my Silver flutes w/focal tweeters but never hooked up any of the speakers other that to test for function when I first got them. This is a sweet set and I am in no rush to sell it, so low ballers will be ignored. I just want to get what I paid for it.

2-Mids

4-Tweeters

2-Crossovers

2-Braxial Tweeter Mounts

3-Pairs of Angled Tweeter Mounts

Used but in perfect condition:

Purchased from another forum member last year and never used them. I did use the braxial arms for a while then put them back in the set.

$400 OBO :

:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.