CDT EF-61, how to set up for best imaging?

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudfivepoint0
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
When i get my components, where should i mount the tweeters for the best imaging? Should I mount them up high on the a-pillars and pointed at the windshield or what? Could someone maybe give me a link to a tutorial or something? I also need to know if my avionixx 440.4 will be enough to power them. it puts out 85rms while the comps ask for 130rms. If not, what is a good amp to get and website to get it cheap?

putting them on the A-pillar would be MY first choice if i couldn't get custom-made kicks done. definitely over housing the mid on the bottom of the door panel and the tweeeter at the top of the door panel like my acura integra (factory location) which i hate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.