CDT Comps

definatly contact djdilliodon before you buy, he'll give you a good deal. I am getting ready to install a pair of hd62's that will be powered by a bridged DLS A4 amp. should be done in the next week or so, I'll let you know what I think.

Any particular reason you are looking at CDT ?
Open to any other brands ?
Hey Squeak, you seem to really dislike CDT's. Do you mind if I ask why? And I am not trying to start crap at all. The reason I bother to ask is that I respect your opinion.

I have a set of EF's and I think that they are pretty solid for the money. But, I will be the first to admit that I have not had the opportunity to compare them with a lot of other speakers installed. And most of what I know I know about car audio I have learned here.

Thanks.

I just got a set of cdt cl 61As with tw 24's and i'm going to be powering them with an orion 4002. I'll let you know how it ends up sounding.

I really like mine. I am stepping up to the M-6 mid in the next week or so but my system plays really well with just the 5.25's. The DRT-25 Silk tweet is amazing IMO! Another thing to consider is how you are treated when you call them or have some issues and CDT has been great for me.

The titan has a center channel in the dash that I really want to keep, Does anyone have any ideas for this speaker? I would imagine it would be somewhat of a full range speaker but Ive been wrong before.

heres a pic of the center channel speaker location( this is not my truck)

DSCN0569.jpg

thanks for your help.

Genghis

The DRT-26 would be a nice option if you feel like you would ever change to a metal tweet. I don't think I ever would so the 25 Silks work for me. Go HD's or get the M-6's if you can.

Hey Squeak, you seem to really dislike CDT's. Do you mind if I ask why? And I am not trying to start crap at all. The reason I bother to ask is that I respect your opinion.
For one, all of their marketing-hype crap irritates the hell out of me. There is no need to have 10 tweeters in your frontstage, as much as they'd like to tell you otherwise so that they can soak up all of the uninformed's money on pointless marketing/revenue producing products.

Second; I personally think that in just about every price range, you can find an overall better product than what CDT offers.

For one, all of their marketing-hype crap irritates the hell out of me. There is no need to have 10 tweeters in your frontstage, as much as they'd like to tell you otherwise so that they can soak up all of the uninformed's money on pointless marketing/revenue producing products.
Second; I personally think that in just about every price range, you can find an overall better product than what CDT offers.
wow i like mine and i got the cheapy classics.

i guess opinions are like a$$holes,everyone has one!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.