SOLD CDT CL-63 Braxials, CDT M519S Upstage Kit, RCAs

Chris02NeonSXT
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys,

I've finally got all of this stuff out of my vehicle and ready to go.

First, I've got the CDT CL-63 Braxial components. These have been lightly used for the past 9 months and haven't seen more than 85 watts of power. The only wrong with these is that on one of the crossovers, one of the mounting feet has broken off. However, even if these are mounted in a visible location, it is HARDLY noticeable. I had them mounted on a rack in my car, and I put a screw where the mounting hole on the foot would have been, and you really couldnt tell, unless you got up close, that it wasn't there. The drivers are in perfect condition. I'm asking $120 shipped for these.

Img_9306.jpg

Next, I've got the CDT M519S Upstage Kit. These have only seen about 5-10 minutes of power. This kit is in perfect working condition. The only thing missing from this kit is the flush mounts for the tweeters, but these can be had for the cost of shipping from CDT. This is the kit is the additional crossover, NOT just an attentuator. Asking 50 shipped.

Img_9307.jpg

Lastly, I've got a few sets of RCAs that have just been sitting around in my basement that I have no use for.

I've got 4 sets of 17ft Schosche RCAs, 2 blue/silver, 2 black/red w/ copper colored insulation.

$7.50 shipped of a set.

$12 shipped on 2 sets..

$20 shipped on all 4 sets.

I've also got a 9ft 4-channel set of RCAs from Stinger. I'd like $10 shipped on this set.

Img_9318.jpg

Also, if anyone is interested I've got dash install kits, harnesses, and antenna adapters for 2nd gen Plymoth/Dodge Neons/SRT4s.

Let me know fellas,

Chris

Braxials are rated at 90w rms. However, I know people have been giving them 150+ without any troubles. $160 shipped for the set otherwise Upstage kit is going to djman37. Let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.