CDT CL-61A or other?

I asked about the Alpine Type Rs and was told I would like the CDT better. Better sound, more power, just better.

Mine come in today!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I asked about the Alpine Type Rs and was told I would like the CDT better. Better sound, more power, just better.
Mine come in today!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Hey man did you order with thezeb? I ordered mines on tuesday 6/29 but for some reason i was doubtful that they would have them in stock. I read from somewhere else that they didnt have them in stock. I'm just sitting here and waiting for them to send me an email telling me that they dont have any in stock just so that i wont be so dissapoint if they dont have them. If you get yours then ill probably get mines. I just cant wait to get them. Hope you enjoy them

I'm sure they are in stock, if not they will be getting more shipments in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Great marketting by CDT, they have probly sold thousands of those based on the "defect" Dont feel taken though, they are an amazing deal nonetheless.

I'm sure they are in stock, if not they will be getting more shipments in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gifGreat marketting by CDT, they have probly sold thousands of those based on the "defect" Dont feel taken though, they are an amazing deal nonetheless.
yea , although i never heard the speakers before, i can tell based on this forum that they are really high quality stuff. I'm not worried about being taken, seeing all of these wonderful reviews just getting me excited about ordering them at such a wonderful price =). That's why i cant wait to get them. thanks for reassuring me.

yea , although i never heard the speakers before, i can tell based on this forum that they are really high quality stuff. I'm not worried about being taken, seeing all of these wonderful reviews just getting me excited about ordering them at such a wonderful price =). That's why i cant wait to get them. thanks for reassuring me.
Yep I picked them up probly about 6 months ago or so. If I could keep my car for college I would definitly look into the HD series because if their lowest line can sound this good, the HDs must be amazing and then *gasp* the euros... mmm They are the best $150 you can spend now for comps IMO.

Hey man did you order with thezeb? I ordered mines on tuesday 6/29 but for some reason i was doubtful that they would have them in stock. I read from somewhere else that they didnt have them in stock. I'm just sitting here and waiting for them to send me an email telling me that they dont have any in stock just so that i wont be so dissapoint if they dont have them. If you get yours then ill probably get mines. I just cant wait to get them. Hope you enjoy them
I did order at theZeb. They got them in Monday 6/28 I'm positive because I had to wait till Monday then called to verify that they arrived so I knew mine would be sent out. They will be there.

at first i thought the highs on the cl-61 were too loud. but after adjusting my eq, i'm extremely satisfied with the sq of the cl-61. btw, i'm using tw-25 1" silk tweeter upgrade. i'm currently running 6.5" mb quart discuss series comps in my rear. i would definitely choose the cdt cl-61 over my mb quarts.

I'm sure they are in stock, if not they will be getting more shipments in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gifGreat marketting by CDT, they have probly sold thousands of those based on the "defect" Dont feel taken though, they are an amazing deal nonetheless.
whats the "defect"??

The basket is red in color... or something to that extent //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Kinda, the basket is the wrong "shade" of red. Usually they are a bright red but these are a darker maroonish red. Of course you dont see the basket when mounted, how convenient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

I saw them on TheZeb.com too. Is that a pretty reliable site to order from online?
Extremely reliable. Probly my favorite place to order car audio from, if there is something I need I always check there first //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Great customer service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.