cdt cambria vs .......anything

Participant count
  • Participant list
they are very comparable to the crystal components, focal polyglass (maybe flex), and would take on the infinity Kappa. i love my CDT cambria. tweeters are one of the best i have ever heard!. if i had to start all over again..i'd get the classic series though. the Cambria is VERY good, so i can't imagine how better the classics will be.!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

the classics are way better (my opinion of course). the cambria sounds better when they are mounted off-axis. mids will handle almost anything you throw at it (music, not power). i did send my speakers 150 watts RMS and they took it all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i got mine for $130, so it was definately a deal!

sweet....looks like i mite just find some good speakers this time....thanx for the input.....ill be hookin up these speakers to a small us acoustics amp and prolly stick a couple image dynamics subs in the trunk with another us acoustics amp....this system just mite sound good:D

I replaced my infinity reference 6.5 coaxials over the weekend with some 6.5 cdt cambrias, and wow what a difference. I wasn't ever really impressed with the infinitites. I am running them at 40 watts each and they don't distort one bit, even though they are rated to 90 watts. Without a doubt, these are the best 6.5s I have heard. Here is a picture showing the size difference.

I just picked up a cheep 86 Astro van that I'm going to go SPL in.

But unfortuanalty I am forced to use it as a daily driver until the summer when I can afford a few more sets of subs.

I was looking into getting some very nice tweets and came across the set on the zeb for $98

Do you guys think thoes are really that good?

At least in comparison with the MA audio Tweets I'm using now

Originally posted by B&R Innovations I just picked up a cheep 86 Astro van that I'm going to go SPL in.

But unfortuanalty I am forced to use it as a daily driver until the summer when I can afford a few more sets of subs.

I was looking into getting some very nice tweets and came across the set on the zeb for $98

Do you guys think thoes are really that good?

At least in comparison with the MA audio Tweets I'm using now
which one for $98? i'd say get the CDT audio High Definition tweeter or the CDT-10LP. both will be 345325 times better than the MA Audio. very sweet sounding. not too harsh, very smooth, realistic high's, distortion free (if sent correct power).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.