CDT Audio Cl61a-25 pro

ExplsvCookie257
10+ year member

Maryland
I recently purchased this:

CL-61A-25 PRO - CDT Audio Classic 6.5" 2-Way Component Speakers

These speakers are great and for the money I think they are well worth the price I do not know how they compare to other brands in the same price range, but I believe I got my moneys worth. I read a few threads here and some other places saying they are awesome so I bought my self a set. The imaging is good and it has a very strong center image when tuned right. the mid bass is ridiculous and the clarity is phenomenal. but that might be mainly due to the alpine 9887 I have. I would like to know other peoples opinions on these speakers whether good or bad and I would like to know could I have gotten something better for the same price. If anyone else has had these speakers or heard them lease chime in and let me know how you like yours.

I read a couple of threads and it seems like alot of people dont like the tweeters on the cdt audio component sets. i personally have no problem with them. i am considering upgrading possibly in the future and don't want to spend more then 200 on a nice set. ive read image dynamics and hertz makes some rreally nice speakers. What do you all suggest. I have also heard of people upgrading the crossovers with different caps and **** I could do that but dont know what to change.

^^^

Have you listen to other tweeters? like Sea,Vifa,Hertz,Rainbow,ETc.......????

If not then i guess you dont know what you are missing out on!

For $139 you can buy a better SQ comp set from Eclipse, which is discontinued, but still has the warranty.

Eclipse SC8365 - Sonic Electronix

The tweeter is kind of bright & the midrange is bright but has

I meant to say they are the best and first aftermarket speakers I have owned. But yeah I have heard food things about hw image dynamics. I wish I had a shop near me so I could demo them and others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ExplsvCookie257

10+ year member
ExplsvCookie257
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from