Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale: CDT ES-4 Gold

Item(s) Description/Condition: The main goal of CDT GOLD is to interpret and provide superior solutions to the acoustical situations characteristic of car audio. The devil is in the details and so is the magic. These fabulously smooth, keval mixed fabric fiberglass, and treated paper black coned beauties extract all the music and add no coloration to that sound. They start and stop on a dime for the most lucid recreation of the musical experience.

From rap to rock they are on top, and the rendering of serious classical profundities is also exquisite. Utilizing a rubber edge and soft polymer dust-cap these drivers create and absorb vibratory waves with astonishing control./BNIB Some of the baddest 4s out there. Can be placed in a ported or sealed enclosure

Price:$170 per pair, there are teka

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $20 shipping

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting a lot of PM's on these. I understand we all want a good deal but I don't think people realize these are not like the ones you see on the CDT website. These are the GOLD models and priced very fair imo. The quality and sound is amazing and will stand with and above most of the highest end drivers out there. A 3 way standard ES 3 way setup with way lower end drivers is over $1200.

So what does the "gold" stand for? I thought it was only a warranty thing. The "prestige" I thought was the "0" as the starting number in the ES line that meant that they have higher excursion and copper for extended range at both the low end and high end of FR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...