SOLD Cascade Designs Omega 12'' D2

Participant count
  • Participant list

my_stealth21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tulsa,OK
Here is the baddest sub I've owned as many of you know these things are beast no doubt. It is in great condition no rubs, scratches, or anything like that. Rated at 2000 RMS but will take alot more if the power is clean in the right box. 210 + shipping.

OmegaSell.jpg

Omega.jpg

My friend there 00ram360 will trade you his 2 sa-12s for a 15 omega if you like ... PSI reconed omega sounds badass i want to see that

With my 12 omega in a 2.5 cu tuned to 32 hz I think I could touch that number or get **** close and my car is trunk too. It gets pretty **** loud these things are beast lol.

With my 12 omega in a 2.5 cu tuned to 32 hz I think I could touch that number or get **** close and my car is trunk too. It gets pretty **** loud these things are beast lol.
Ya I'm sure I could get louder but lows are what matter :p

4 sa12s would be pretty sick tho...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.