carsponsors.com

christopher0825
10+ year member

Hi guys. I just wanted to run this by you and see what you think. I got a call from carsponsors.com to sponsor my 08 dodge avenger with free aftermarket parts (rims, sound systems, body kits, accessories) all I would have to do is go to local car shows and wear a ( shirt and pass out flyers. Sound AWESOME! I know... But the thing that gets me is they are asking for a 1 time payment of $94 for registration. Has anyone heard of this? Is it a scam? Is it legit? I look foward to hearing from you. Thank.

i did it like 4 yrs ago out of curiosity, it gets you acces to sponsered pricing on sub par product for the most part, I remember looking up pricing and it was still less on ebay.

I did it and paid the one time fee and all they sponsored me was some vinyl decals for the sides of the car. $30 max worth of decals! Don't do it! well actually do it and tell us what they give you.

if i might understand it right you apply for that price and if they turn you down.. tough luck they keep your money and you get nothing

im probably wrong but ya you probably wont get much if anything out of it

I seen a car at a local car show that has carsponsors or carsponsorships.com or something ALLL over it.. it was decked out too.. Lambo doors, body kit, Rims, Fiberglass enclosure, Double Din with Nav.. new Paint with airbrushing, and 2 tone leather seats.. I was impressed with it.. It banged too.. hit like a 144 Legal with 2 JL 12w6v2s

Don't do it.. First off they give you very limited amount of ****.. and they don't give you free anything cept small ****.. The big stuff you buy at "sponsor" pricing aka anywhere on the internet prices.. maybe literally .10 cheaper so they can say it is.. the easiest way to get sponsors is to stand out.. You get a product put it on a nice car keep it clean go to shows and show it off.. Locate the booths with the products you are running and talk to them.. they don't just hand anyone sponsorships.. Ask yourself this.. Do you have trophies or anything on what you have.. IF not keep trying for em before expecting to get sponsored.. Remember the saying... if it seems to good to be true it usually is.. Why do you think they have an APPLICATION PROCESSING NONREFUNDABLE $45 Fee... its so once you realize they have jack **** they still win..

Don't do it.. First off they give you very limited amount of ****.. and they don't give you free anything cept small ****.. The big stuff you buy at "sponsor" pricing aka anywhere on the internet prices.. maybe literally .10 cheaper so they can say it is.. the easiest way to get sponsors is to stand out.. You get a product put it on a nice car keep it clean go to shows and show it off.. Locate the booths with the products you are running and talk to them.. they don't just hand anyone sponsorships.. Ask yourself this.. Do you have trophies or anything on what you have.. IF not keep trying for em before expecting to get sponsored.. Remember the saying... if it seems to good to be true it usually is.. Why do you think they have an APPLICATION PROCESSING NONREFUNDABLE $45 Fee... its so once you realize they have jack **** they still win..
Good point...

I seen a car at a local car show that has carsponsors or carsponsorships.com or something ALLL over it.. it was decked out too.. Lambo doors, body kit, Rims, Fiberglass enclosure, Double Din with Nav.. new Paint with airbrushing, and 2 tone leather seats.. I was impressed with it.. It banged too.. hit like a 144 Legal with 2 JL 12w6v2s
not a bad $94 investment there at all.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.