Carpeting Question

Instead of routering the edges,does anyone here just make the edges wider lets say by cutting the top,bottom,front and back maybe 1/2" wider so you get an extra 1/4" on each side to tuck in the carpet
yep. good plan.

like this?

DSCF0964.jpg

DSCF0947.jpg

yeah, its more common than routering the lip in actually

like this?
DSCF0964.jpg

DSCF0947.jpg

yeah, its more common than routering the lip in actually
Yea, Im guessing this is what he meant. But its easier to carpet when all said and done if you router the sides //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yup,in the pic is exactly what I meant,I got a buddy whose got a router and said he'd do it for me so I might as well just get the sides routered,appreciate the input guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.