Southeast Region Carl Caspers: Louisville, KY

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
I got disqualified, because my front batteries weren't mounted. it was bs, nobody told me about it saturday,. And after I had pushed my truck to the meter on sunday, they just tell me no and i wasnt allowed to fix it. What a rip off

I got disqualified, because my front batteries weren't mounted. it was bs, nobody told me about it saturday,. And after I had pushed my truck to the meter on sunday, they just tell me no and i wasnt allowed to fix it. What a rip off
Not to be a douche but it was a 3x event and you should have read the rules better. Granted it ***** being the judges didn't warn or tell you but its their call. Im sure it was Rick W. who did it and he was head judge so he has the final say anyway. Was he the one who verified your vehicle Sat.?

Not to be a douche but it was a 3x event and you should have read the rules better. Granted it ***** being the judges didn't warn or tell you but its their call. Im sure it was Rick W. who did it and he was head judge so he has the final say anyway. Was he the one who verified your vehicle Sat.?
I dont think so, It was another guy. though i dont recall his name. He said he was in charge of checking the fuses and subs, and the other guy should have checked the batteries. I didnt even think twice about them, I would have if somebody would have told me. But none of the judges even asked me to pop my hood on saturday. They also could have atleast went to my truck, and checked it out before we had to push it all the way up there, then just straight back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lakota

5,000+ posts
Doesn't Know $hit
Lakota
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date