Caraudio.com Member Spotlight Fi Audio

Well then... its still up there... so I might as well keep posting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Kenny... glad the sub is working out for you so far. Get things situated power wise and Im sure the car will fall apart even that much faster //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif People are really amazed at what a fully loaded BTL will do. And even more amazed that they dont sound half bad and drop deep doing it.
Amazed can't describe the reaction a guy at a local car shop had when I bumped it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I'm not kidding you guys, my BTL drops DEEP! Even the lows kill me, I wish I could show my BTL to some people here... Scott, you'd have a spike in sales after people here started seeing what it could do.

hey guys how does the btl sound for a spl woofer?better or worse then some of the popular ones like L7?
BTL IS KING!!!!111
shawn: Nice, Scott said he got rid of quite a few of them so far... I figured you loaded up on them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

any pics of the cooling feature on the BTL?

I always miss the giveaways:crying: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

**** this just got hard..orginal plans was 3 18's of there q series but if there btl's sound quality isnt that bad i may just do 2 15's of the btl.. can some of the fi creators help out a bit..what do you guys think..i mean i know 3 18's will obvously be louder then 2 15's but if it wont be too much different id go with it just to save some space.by the way i should add i will never compete this will be purly for my own use.

denalivr.... what do you have to power them with? And how would you have wanted to run 3 Q18s? Sealed or ported? If it was ported... run two BTL 18s and call it a day. Im sure Kenny can attest to what his is doing with only 900W... A pair with 2500 to each would be nuts for daily.

As for the options, it really depends on your expectations, power and overall application. If you are tuning lower and have 2000+W per sub then I would recommend the 3rd mag and long coil. It will help with the bottom end. More than 2500W and I would recommend the full cooling.

Give me a little more info on what you are wanting to do overall and what you have or are looking to get to power things...

Thanks.

Im sure Kenny can attest to what his is doing with only 900W...
You know it!
I'm gonna have some videos for you guys tomorrow hopefully... but it's crazy. I've seen a bunch of setups, usually nothing that good... and these subs are unreal.

Scott, I had a few requests from local kids to "do their system" for them... especially after they asked what Fi was and after I responded with "the guy custom builds them for you, you couldn't ask for a better sub." I have a feeling you will be making a lot of BTLs.

denalivr.... what do you have to power them with? And how would you have wanted to run 3 Q18s? Sealed or ported? If it was ported... run two BTL 18s and call it a day. Im sure Kenny can attest to what his is doing with only 900W... A pair with 2500 to each would be nuts for daily.As for the options, it really depends on your expectations, power and overall application. If you are tuning lower and have 2000+W per sub then I would recommend the 3rd mag and long coil. It will help with the bottom end. More than 2500W and I would recommend the full cooling.

Give me a little more info on what you are wanting to do overall and what you have or are looking to get to power things...

Thanks.
well its going in a denali..so space is not an issue,ive always gone sealed with my systems..basically because i feel anything can get loud even jensens,but i need it to sound good..no one wants to listen a$$..lol so i was gona do the 3 18's sealed..for power im doing the big 3..amp wise im lookin into rockfords t30001 model or autoteks 2000 watt amps..i also have in mind kickers 2500 watt amp model..so i got the the space and power wise for both decisions..the only thing keeping me from btl's i guess i can say ive been brain washed into thinking spl subs sound bad..i realy value sound quality..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.