caraudio.com for mobile phone?

Participant count
  • Participant list
No I dont think that there is a moble version. I use Opera on my SLVR when I want to get on the net.
yeah i also have Opera for my phone,its pretty darn fast,but not as fast as when you access webpages for phones. but i will try that archivable mode and see from there and let you know

I think CA.com should consider a mobile version...it will save me(and such others) pennies accessing it from my phone.

Priorities of CA.com to me should be

1. Mobile version of site

2. Then the new tshirts

wow you got some problems if you need to get on this site from your phone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

wow you got some problems if you need to get on this site from your phone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
yeah i tried it one day to check my pm's while iw as at work, i gave up after about 5 minutes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.